DNR Transport- Roadside Assistance was established since 2005 with the view of support to the motorist experiences any inconveniences on the South African roads.
DNR Transport- Roadside assistance is a 100% black owned business based in Johannesburg and is a level 3 BBBEE contributor.
DNR TRANSPORT/ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
· We are on call 24/7
· We strive to excel in Service delivery
· Drivers and assistants must uphold a high standard of honour and a high degree of Integrity and conduct themselves in a courteous manner at all times.
· We are committed to bring comprehensive towing and recovery services to the drivers on the road.
· We ensure that our vehicles are maintained in such a condition that is contributes to the positive public image of the towing industry.
We provide a 24/7 service
· Trade towing
· Accident towing
· Mud recoveries
· Local and long distance towing
· Wheel changes
· Fuel take out
· Family runs
· Storage facilities
· Minor repairs
We are proud to be part of the South Africa Towing and Recovery Assistance (SATRA).
Our fleet consist of 6 Roll backs and 3 response vehicles.
Meet our Director
Rubeshne Naicker began from humble beginnings with a vision of owing her own business. Rubeshne managed to obtain a financial management diploma during very tough times in her life. Her hard work and determination lead her to pursue her entrepreneurial vision in 2005, starting a transport business and then expanding into the Roadside Assistance industry in 2011.
She is dedicated to her business and is a 100% hands on to ensure that personal touch to her clients.
“My end business objective is of creating employment, growth and sustainability in the business thereby affording opportunities for others to grow with us”
Rubeshne Naicker : 083 397 3309